Always be in-the-know about land auction results.
Our dedicated team of professionals spends hours tracking auction results so you don't have to. View and filter auction results to quickly find the information you're looking for. We report every piece of information that we find in our research. If information is missing, then our team was not able find those specific details.
Here's a list of details you can expect to see:
- Sale Date: the date the auction occurred
- Gross Price: the total sale price of the tract
- $/Acre: the gross price divided by the gross acres
- Gross Acres: the total acres of the property tract
- Tillable Acres: the amount of acres that are arable
- CRP Acres: the amount of acres actively enrolled in a CRP program
- Soil Rating: the weighted average of the soil value of the property, based on the state-specific index (ex: IL = PI, IA = CSR2, MN = CPI, etc.)
- Percent Tillable: tillable acres divided by gross acres
- $/Tillable Acre: gross price divided by tillable acres
- $/Soil Rating: gross price divided by soil rating
- Tillable $/Soils Rating: gross price divided by tillable acres
- Cash Rent - $/Acre: the posted cash rent price or the USDA average cash rent price for the county the property is located in. Check the 'Cash Rent Source' for specific cash rent details.
- CRP Rent - $/Acre: the posted CRP rental agreement price
- Gross Taxes: the posted annual tax price
- Gross Cap Rate: Cash rent times tillable acres plus CRP rent divided by gross price
- Net Cap Rate: Cash rent times tillable acres plus CRP rent minus gross taxes divided by gross price
- FarmlandFinder URL: a link to see further property details on FarmlandFinder
- S-T-R: the legal description for the location of the property
- County: the county the property is located
- District: the crop reporting district the property is located
- State: the state the property is located