Quickly research past sale transactions.
Our dedicated team of professionals spends hours conducting land sale research so you don't have to! On the past sales map, you will find the following information:
- Expired Listings: properties that were for sale, but are no longer active. In this case, the property could have been pending, sold or un-listed.
- Pending Sales: properties that are classified as 'pending.' In this case, the original listing price will still be posted, unless otherwise noted.
- Auction Results: properties where we've confirmed the sale price with either the broker or seller.
*note: you will not find county assessor land sales information on FarmlandFinder.
Easily verify sale records.
When possible, our research team provides you with a backlink to the original source. Follow this link or contact the original listing agent or seller to verify sales information and get additional details.
Search and filter by specific attributes.
Save time by using the the advanced search menu's to filter the exact properties you're looking for. Filter by:
- Sale Type: auction or listing
- Land Type: crop land, pasture land, timber land & CRP land
- Price per Acre
- Acre Size
- Percent Tillable
- Soil Value
- Sale Date
Export a PDF or AgWare UAAR file.
Click the orange '+' sign in the property bar on the right-hand side of the screen. From there, you can export a record PDF, that includes aerial maps, soil maps and additional property information. Click the Ag Ware button to download a .uaar file of property information to import directly into your Ag Ware software.